Headhunting companies have received little attention before, but since the TV series "Hunting Ground," many people have begun to focus on the industry. So how do headhunting companies find people? How do we usually contact headhunting companies? Let's take a look.
How can a headhunter find someone?
1. The most common way for headhunters to find people is to select from databases. For example, some headhunters like talent portals are second-rate companies in the headhunting industry for a simple reason. Major General will let them do some high-paying good jobs 2, through friends, the Internet, professional media to find, which is also a lazy way. These candidates are relatively exposed to the public and are prone to opportunities. For those of us who work hard, not everyone can get high exposure.
3. Telephone interviews are a common and most effective way for multinational headhunters and top domestic headhunters, so it's not surprising that the person upstairs who says some of the lower level has received a call from a headhunter. A headhunter's call to you doesn't mean he sees you. He just judges your style, background, communication skills and so on by phone. Often candidates get a headhunter phone call and are very proud that the job is not his own, in fact, the word has not been skimmed, if the headhunter sent HR three CVs (resume abbreviation), he will communicate with at least 100 candidates, 20 CVs, and HR will communicate with the three CVs at the same time, select the most suitable candidate.
That is to say: you have a 1% chance to receive a headhunter call, and a 10% chance to send your CV. If the headhunter tells you that your CV is in HR's hands, you have a 1/3 chance.
These figures, of course, are based on the consultant's expertise and are less likely to encounter new informants, who take a year or two to grow into consultants or assistants.
How do I contact headhunter?
1. If you want to contact a good headhunter, go online to find the directory of the headhunter and call the top company.
2. If you want to contact a good headhunter, look for it in a good headhunter company. It's more likely that you'll find it in a good headhunter company.
3. Clear goals, top hunters are not difficult to contact, the question is what the purpose of contact? Generally speaking, headhunters do the icing on the cake, are to the most work-oriented and high-paid group of people to serve, but most of the headhunters hope that the headhunters are in the snow to send charcoal, so a large number of headhunters are bred. Level, different levels of needs, there are different headhunters to serve.