Headhunting workplace: what is headhunting? How does headhunting company recruit talents?
The definition of headhunter is the most accurate on Baidu Encyclopedia: "headhunter, which means the person who looks for talents, is to help excellent enterprises find the talents they need. The other term is senior talent search." Since the first headhunting company was founded in America in 1926, foreign headhunters began to develop rapidly. The domestic headhunting career started late, and its development speed was even a few years ago. However, 15 years later, the headhunting career in China has entered a stage of rapid development, which has gradually replaced the position of traditional recruitment in the middle and high-end talent recruitment.
The domestic headhunting profession is developing rapidly in the first tier cities in China, but it is still unknown in some underdeveloped cities. We don't know about the charges of headhunting companies and the process of hunting talents. Here is a detailed introduction for the editor.
How do headhunters hunt for talents
Process 1: analyze and evaluate customer needs and confirm the proposal
• headhunters should establish communication with customers to understand their corporate culture, company background, professional situation, management style, product characteristics and other information;
• review and analyze recruitment positions together (job description, recruitment methods, project time, cost composition, etc.).
Process 2: evaluation plan
Scientific analysis of customer's region, occupation, customer recruitment position, corporate culture, formulation of talent search plan
• analyze areas, occupations, recruitment positions
Combination of corporate culture, employment style and strategic development
• investigate the distribution and scarcity of policy talents
Process 3: Talent Search
Sketch talent portraits, open 360o hunting through database, network and special skills, and select and filter them
Talent database: headhunters will have a huge talent database, first of all, they will find suitable candidates in their own talent database;
• peer cooperation: if there is no suitable candidate in its own database, it will look for other suitable headhunting websites for cooperation;
• through the directory of professional talents: high-level and high-tech talents will find suitable candidates through specific websites and channels;
Network search: network contact of various professional organizations and people to search for suitable candidates.
Process 4: selection and evaluation of nominees
• select nominees: select a group of nominees that best meet the needs of the client from all the touched nominees and conduct an interview;
• evaluation nominees: according to the preliminary test results, provide the corresponding candidate's statement data - Evaluation statement.
Process 5: introduce nominees to customers
Introduce nominees to customers, and interview them in person. Handle the contact between nominees and customers correctly!
Process 6: settlement
If the enterprise is satisfied with the nominees, the applicant shall settle the balance within one week after taking the post. If the enterprise is not satisfied with the nominees, it will hunt for talents for the enterprise again.
Process 7: ensure service quality
Consultant headhunters provide free follow-up support to ensure that candidates continuously and stably serve the enterprise
3-month talent guarantee period
• 12 month nominee tracking service
• salary plan, performance appraisal and consulting services
The above is a detailed introduction to the talent hunting process of the headhunting company, which is provided by Jinan headhunting company. Of course, there is no uniform standard in the domestic headhunting industry at present, so there may be a gap in the steps of talent hunting between different headhunting companies. If you have any other questions, please click the official website !